Purchase Hours Then Reserve a Kitchen in 3 Simple Steps
Step 1. Purchase hours.
Step 2. Allow up to 1 hour for your purchased hours to be added to your account in the form of credits. We will email you once they have been added to your account.
Step 3. Using your credits, reserve your time in the kitchen(s) of your choice.
- Must have a yearly CIBO membership prior to reserving kitchens.
- Each of our kitchens are $35 per hour.
- Must reserve the time you need for clean up as well.
- Kitchen A contains our filming equipment.
- Kitchen B is the preferred kitchen for bakers.
Terms & Conditions:
If kitchen is left unclean, you will be charged $200 cleaning fee per kitchen. After 2 violations your sign-on will be blocked from the schedule.