Long term dry storage is available for the client’s rental on a monthly basis.
Rental fees are:
● Dry Storage, 4’x18” shelf- $40 per month
The following requirements will be enforced on all storage:
● Organize and clean your space regularly
● Do not store anything on shelves labeled reserved
● All products not stored in their original containers must be clearly labeled with the client’s name, contents, and the current date – anything that is not labeled may be thrown away without notice.
● Cibo Kitchens is not responsible for any items left in the kitchen or storage and they will be disposed of and associated cleaning fees charged against Client’s Account.
● All items must be stored 6” or more off the floor
● Do not use Cibo Kitchens equipment, pots, pans, bowls, etc as a cold or dry storage device.
● All meat and potentially hazardous products must be stored in accordance with prevailing Health Codes including location relative to other food products nearby.
● Anything that is not properly stored may be discarded by Cibo Kitchens™ staff. If anyone is found removing an item from another client’s storage, you will be charged the full price of the item as determined by the proper owner including their personal time to restock, no questions asked, plus a $50 fee to Cibo Kitchens and deducted from the offending Client’s Account.